The organisers of the 8th International Congress on Transportation Research (ICTR), being held in Thessaloniki (Greece) in November 2017, have launched a call for contributions.
The ICTR 2017 will host innovative research and development work in the field of transportation systems, operations and infrastructures, in Greece and abroad.
The Congress objective is to showcase recent top-notch research activities in transportation, merge research findings and policy making tasks, facilitate the exchange of knowledge in the local and international level and draw conclusions and shape recommendations on the future of transportation.
Submissions in the following topics are strongly encouraged (submitted work in other topics relevant to transport will be considered as well):
- Sustainable Mobility
- Multimodal Transport Systems
- Green Transportation
- Smart transport infrastructures
- Transportation Safety and Security
- New technologies in sensing and monitoring traffic
- Cooperative systems and on-demand transportation services.
- Autonomous driving, connected and automated vehicles
- Internet of Things and Big Data in Transportation
- Social Media in Transportation
The deadline for submissions is 15 December 2016. Guidelines on the format of abstracts and full-text papers will be published on the Congress website.