As part of the CIVITAS Initiative, a broad range of peer-exchange activities on sustainable urban mobility are set to take place in Europe and beyond in 2019.
The call to join these has been extended, with interested city representatives particularly encouraged to apply.
Hosted throughout the year, these practice-oriented learning activities enable participants to learn from cities engaging in pioneering transport initiatives and gain direct insight into how they are managing the transition towards sustainable urban mobility.
The activities planned for 2019 are as follows:
• Cologne (Germany) - study visit - March or April 2019
• Braga (Portugal) - study visit - Spring 2019
• Antwerp (Belgium) - study visit - 8-10 May 2019
• Budapest (Hungary) - study visit - June or September 2019
• Rethymno (Greece) - study visit - September or October 2019
• Cascais (Portugal) - study visit - October 2019
• Tel Aviv (Israel) - activity TBC - June or September 2019
For trips to Antwerp, Budapest, and Tel Aviv, apply by 18 March 2019. Should you wish to travel to Cascais and Rethymno, then submit your application by 24 June 2019.
Financial support is available to attend the trips to Antwerp, Budapest, Cascais, Rethymno, Cascais and Tel Aviv, although not to Braga and Cologne.
Find details on all activities and the application forms at the CIVITAS peer-exchange activities page linked below.