The ideal candidate will have the following profile: - Degree in communications, business and/or marketing - At least 4 years of experience in a communication and/or marketing department - Fluency in French and English - Proven writing and communications skills - Excellent planning and organizational skills, ability to analyse and summarise concepts - Teamplayer - Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel) - Knowledge of Photoshop and email marketing campaigns an asset
Primary responsibilities will include:Development and implementation of communication/awareness campaigns
- Set up and follow up of the campaign action plan from the initial briefing to the post-campaign survey
- Development of concrete materials such as briefings, calls to action, emailing, leaflets, promotional tools, etc.
- Day-to-day management of the campaign, including coordination with external suppliers (agencies, graphic designers, printers, etc.) and colleagues
- Liaison with members and participants
- Management of the dedicated campaign budget
- Define and implement corporate publications such as the annual report, services guide and other corporate brochures: define the content/structure/objectives of the product, implement a dissemination plan and coordinate with external suppliers (copywriter, graphic designer, etc.)
- Responsible for the correct implementation and editing of the corporate guidelines and the update of corporate documents (PPT, emailing templates, Word documents, etc.)
- Day to day management of corporate products (order of business cards and stationery)
- Management of UITP Annual Reception: define the concept, design and develop invitations, prepare goodies, etc.
- Implementation of the action plan related to UITP services, including the writing of some products (letters, emailing, leaflets, etc.)
- Competition analysis of the main UITP events
- Overall planning of UITP and competing events, with regular updates
- Elaboration and follow up of the yearly calendar
- Management of visibility exchanges with non UITP events
- Management and update of the department budget
- Liaison with external suppliers such as translators, designers and printers
Please send your application letter and CV by email to anne-francoise.falisse(at)uitp.org before 30 January 2015.
The position is based in Brussels. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews in January/February 2015.
Deadline for applications:
30 Jan 2015