The SWITCH project has developed a comprehensive 'Campaign Guide', an easy to read and attractively illustrated document covering the following aspects:
- Key principles of a SWITCH campaign
- How to prepare a campaign
- Step-by-step implementation advice
- Evaluation guidelines, and
- Success stories from five pilot cities.
The Campaign Guide also includes a so-called 'Toolbox' with all kinds of support material (e.g. checklists, sample surveys, postcards etc.) that can be used and adjusted to each city’s local context.
The Campaign Guide and Toolbox are made of numerous materials, documentation and examples in English and other languages which proved successful in changing people’s daily travel behaviour in the SWITCH cities and beyond.