We are designing a behaviour change intervention for car dooring targeted at taxi drivers and passengers in the City of Melbourne, Australia.
As part of this process we are trying to identify effective countermeasures that have been proven elsewhere. We are looking for evidence, based on properly evaluated interventions, to inform the design of our own program.
From an initial web-based search we have identified a small number of potential case studies. However, as is usually the case, only limited information is available online.
We would be extremely grateful if you could share any information about projects that may relate to this topic.
We are particularly keen to know:
- the behavioural goals
- the involvement of external stakeholders (e.g. Representatives for taxi drivers and taxi regulators)
- what did it involve / what activities were undertaken
- what tools were used / developed
- the costs involved in delivery
- the monitoring and evaluation framework
- the outcomes (intended and unintended)
Your assistance would be most welcome. Or, if you are unable to help but can point us in the right direction, we would be very grateful.
If you would like further information about the work we are doing, please do not hesitate to ask.
As a gesture of gratitude for your help, we are happy to share the outcomes of this research with you.