ICLEI is coordinating the project BuyZET, which aims for the procurement of innovative solutions for zero emission urban delivery of goods and services. At this moment, BuyZET is looking to recruit further cities to join the project as an Observer City, which will grant them access to useful resources allow them to participate in the project’s activities.
Observer City Group
The Observer Cities Group has been established to ensure close engagement with the project, and to ensure a wider uptake of the project’s results. Members of the BuyZET Observer City Group will receive support in applying the project's methodologies, participate in expert meetings, engage in a peer review processes for each city’s activities, and join or form Buyers Groups. Funding is available to support Observer Cities activities.
Launched in November 2016, the BuyZET project is a partnership of cities aiming to achieve zero emission urban delivery of good and services. The three core project cities are Rotterdam, Oslo, and Copenhagen. Southampton and Brussels Region are also participating as Observer Cities.
As part of the project as an Observer City, what support will you receive?
- Capacity building and knowledge transfer through peer exchange and participation in BuyZET activities.
- Exclusive opportunities to participate in study visits and expert meetings.
- Financial support for the city's engagement in the project.
- Regular updates on the project’s implementation and results.
- Step-by-step support in implementing project measures.