The Telegraph Britain's Smart Cities Conference 2018
Driving Sustainability in Infrastructure, Financing and Community Engagement
This is the only event connecting the UK’s council and private sector leaders to drive innovation in frontline services. Now in its fourth year, The Telegraph is proud to bring together an audience of 300 government officials, smart city experts, technologists and innovators to bolster regional economic development using city-wide digital infrastructure, new technologies and financing models
The agenda includes:
Plugging the shared commute gap using demand-responsive transport in a realtime world
Mobility-as-a-Service: How can local government balance inclusion with ROI?
Focusing on driving sustainability in infrastructure, financing and community engagement, this year’s event will enable the UK’s 418 principal councils, a multitude of business improvement districts and statutory bodies to overcome organisational and technological hurdles to innovation in frontline services.
Top speakers include:
- David Waboso, leader of Network Rail’s digital railway directorate
- Nicola Yates OBE, Chief Executive Officer, Future Cities Catapult
- Julie Snell, Managing Director, Bristol is Open
- Matteo de Renzi, Chief Executive Officer, Gett UK
- Dr. Jacqui Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, Flying Binary & Smart Cities Advisor to HM Government
Location: Corinthia Hotel London, Whitehall Place, London SW1A 2BD