Carsharing Association Conference 3.0
Subtitle: The next era of mobility
The Carsharing Association (CSA) Conference 2018 will provide stakeholders in carsharing organisations and attendees from the wider transport market with a set of the necessary data, strategies and solutions to facilitate the growth of carsharing.
The Conference will focus on emerging technologies, as well as discussing new entrants in the market and providing a country-specific analysis of progress in France to date.
Over two days, the following topics will be discussed:
- The ideal carsharing city
- Telling the story with data
- Carsharing development in France
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
- Conference sponsors' products and services
- Global carsharing innovations and growth
- Evolving to carsharing 3.0
- Optimising operations
- Future opportunities
For more information about the conference and to register your interest, please visit the conference website.
Find out more about the Carsharing Association via their website.