You can partner with the Eltis team as an official National Multiplier to help;
- promote your events and activities to a wider audience through the Eltis portal with support from an Eltis Delivery Partner
- highlight your examples of best practise across a wide-range of urban mobility topics
- disseminate information to stakeholders in your country
- tailor the training offered by Eltis to the specific conditions and needs of your audience
As a DG MOVE funded initiative, Eltis is dedicated to providing information, tools, support and resources in the field of sustainable urban mobility across Europe. However, the type of support best suited to different groups of stakeholders can depend on a wide-range of factors; such as level of existing knowledge, existing National Legislation and the type of support and training that has previously been available to your audience.
Eltis is managed by a partnership of organisations who work closely together to provide a broad range of expertise and national coverage. Eltis delivery partners include, Ricardo Energy & Environment, POLIS, FGM Amor, TRT, Ecorys and TEPR. If you become an Eltis National Multiplier, you will be assigned a delivery partner who will stay in regular contact with you to make sure that the views and feedback from stakeholders you represent are incorporated into planning Eltis activites. Your contact will also provide you with up-to-date information about the support and tools available for your stakeholders and help you to disseminate information, share news with an EU-wide audience - and publicise the examples of best practise that you want to highlight.
For more information – or to take the first steps to becoming a National Multiplier, please contact us and give the following details about your organisation;
- Organisation Name
- Type of organisation;
- National Government
- Local Government
- Non-governmental organisation
- Professional Membership Body
- Where are you based?
- Which countries do you operate in (if more than one)?
- Who is your target audience?
- What type of free support do you offer to your audience?
Once we have processed your enquiry, an Eltis delivery partner will be in contact with you to discuss becoming an Eltis National Multiplier.