As part of the CIVITAS Initiative, a broad range of peer-exchange activities on sustainable urban mobility are set to take place in Europe and beyond in 2019. The call to join these is now open, with interested city representatives particularly encouraged to apply.
Hosted throughout the year, these practice-oriented learning activities enable participants to learn from cities engaging in pioneering transport initiatives and gain direct insight into how they are managing the transition towards sustainable urban mobility.
The activities planned for 2019 are as follows:
• Braga (Portugal) - study visit - February 2019
• Cologne (Germany) - study visit - March or April 2019
• Antwerp (Belgium) - study visit - 8-10 May 2019
• Budapest (Hungary) - study visit - June or September 2019
• Rethymno (Greece) - work placement - September or October 2019
• Cascais (Portugal) - study visit - October 2019
• Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel) - activity and date TBC
A certain level of financial support is available to attend the trips to Antwerp, Budapest, Cascais, Rethymno, Cascais and Tel Aviv-Yafo. Please note that no financial support is available to attend the trips to Braga and Cologne. For full details on all activities and to find the application forms, please visit the CIVITAS peer-exchange activities page below.
The deadline for applications is 21 January 2019.